Future RE Capital Investments I
Primary Geography: Maryland; Delaware; Pennsylvania; Ohio; Florida; New Jersey
Secondary Geography: Washington, DC; Virginia; North Carolina; South Carolina; West Virginia; Massachusetts; Georgia; Illinois; Tennessee; Oklahoma; Alabama; and Connecticut
- Preferential access to low cost properties;
- Strategically focused on residential and commercial properties while most real estate companies focus on a saturated commercial market;
- Strategically targeting cash buyers and landlords for a quicker cash sale versus retail sales flips with conventional financing;
- Clearly defined strategy with a proven track record
As soon as the investment has been made, you will receive an email confirmation along with a user name and password to your shareholder account.
The communication will continue on a monthly and quarterly basis as the assets are acquired or closed through your investor portal.
- Initial call to discuss shareholder goals and expectations;
- Indication of Interest questionnaire;
- Term sheet agreement review and execution;
- Transfer of funds;
- A copy of the REIT By-laws, Term Sheet and a Shareholder Certificate will be sent to the shareholder;
- Distribution disbursement on the first month of every quarter;
- At the end of the twelve month term, shareholders will have the option to continue with another term or transfer shares back to the Company through our “Buy-Back” program.